How this frequency list differs from other word lists you’ve encountered
Let’s be honest: Most frequency lists are useless for speaking, as they’re based on the frequency of written Hungarian.
When Hungarians speak they use a different set of words in large parts.
Also, other frequency lists contain slight variations of the same words.
For example, you might see these three somewhere near the top:
These are all variations of “van – to be”.
Here’s the third problem:
Most lists contain all frequent “grammatical” words like the, a or an.
Yes, these words are frequent but there’s no point to learn them as part of a vocabulary list, without any context.
This is again a huge waste of the “most frequent words”.
These issues make most frequency lists useless for practical purposes.
Here’s what we did instead:
• We collected the best Hungarian frequency lists we could find and combined them.
• Then, we removed all grammatical words and unhelpful variations of the same words.
• Finally, wde delete all words you don’t find often in spoken Hungarian.
And – Ta-dah! We’re left with a clean list of the 500 most frequently spoken Hungarian words.
ALONG WITH THE LIST OF THE 500 MOST FREQUENT HUNGARIAN WORDS YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Step-by-step instructions on how you can learn and use these words;
- Instructions on how to learn the pronunciation of these words and understand them in a spoken context;
- Instructions on how you can find good reading material on your level so you never run out of ways to practice;
- Tips to help you grasp the most important Hungarian grammar concepts so you can finally start to form correct sentences.
All participants get a list of the 500 most frequent Hungarian words immediately to their inbox, as well as a 5-part email course to help you learn, pronounce, understand, retain, and use these words in a real-life context.
Enter your email below to get the list and the FREE email course sent straight to your inbox: