Minden vallásnak más imádkozási szokásai vannak.
Every religion has its own praying habits.
[Every religion-for different praying(attr.) habits-their exists-they.]
Van, akit az imádkozás megnyugtat.
There are people who find relaxation in praying.
[Exists, whom the praying relaxes.]
templom – church & temple
vallás – religion
zsinagóga – synagogue
mecset – mosque
mise – mass
zsidó – jew
keresztény – christian
buddhista – buddhist
hinduista – hindu
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)