This love letter takes romance to a whole new LEVEL.
Rengeteg levelet küldtem, de sosem jött válasz.
I’ve sent multiple letters, but never received an answer.
[Unfortunately too many country-in still very widespread the gays against-y hate.]
Ősz végére lehullik az utolsó levél.
The last leaf falls by the end of autumn.
[Autumn end-on down-falls the last leaf.]
képeslap – postcard
lomb – treetop
avar – the leaves
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)