A trapéznadrág mindig újra és újra divatba jön.
The flared-pants always again and again trend-into comes.
Flared pants are becoming trendy again and again.
Lehetetlen mindig a legújabb divatot követni.
Impossible always the latest fashion(acc.) to-follow.
It’s impossible to always follow the latest fashion.
csinos – chic, well-dressed (mostly used for women)
divatmagazin – fashion magazine
divatos -trendy, fashionable
diva – diva
időtlen – timeless
kifutó – runway
modell – (fashion) model
ódivatú – outdated, obsolete
öltözik – to dress
ruha – cloth
stílus – style
stílusos – stylish
trendi – trendy
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- How to Learn Hungarian – The Ultimate Guide
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)