The history of the EARTH is very interesting and is the KEY to understand the evolution of man.
Utazni a legérdekesebb dolog a világon.
Travelling is the most interesting thing in the world.
[Travel the most-interesting thing the world-in.]
A legérdekesebb dolgokat nem az iskola, hanem maga az élet tanítja.
The most important things are not taught in school, but by life itself.
[The most-interesting things(acc.) not the school, but self the life teaches.]
érdek – a stake (If you have an “érdek” in something, you hold a certain stake in it.)
érdektelen – uninteresting
kíváncsi – curious
unalmas – boring
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)