When I traveled to UTAH, I was SICK:
Minden pénzemet utazásra költöm.
I spend all my money on travelling.
[Every money-my(acc.) travel-on spend-I.]
Az utazásnál az élmények a legfontosabbak.
Experiences are the most important part of travelling.
[The travel-at the experiences the most-important.]
út – way / street
utca – street
útvonal – route
kaland – adventure
bőrönd – suitcase
csomag / poggyász – luggage
hátizsák – backpack
repül – to fly
repülő – airplane
vonat – train
autó – car
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)