Az élet egy izgalmas kaland.
Life is an exciting adventure.
[The life an exciting adventure.]
Néha elegem van a kalandokból, és egy kis nyugalomra vágyom.
Sometimes I’m fed up with all the adventures and just long for a little calmness.
[Sometimes enough-mine exists the adventures-out-of, and a little calmness-on desire-I.]
elkalandozik – to wander away (also used, if your thoughts wander / drift away)
izgalmas / izgalom – exciting, excitement
kalandozik – to advanture
kalandos – adventurous
kockázat – risk
tapasztalat – experience
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)