Én ezt még nem mondanám komoly kapcsolatnak.
I this yet not say-would-I serious relationship-for.
I wouldn’t call this a serious relationship yet.
Ne haragudj, nem gondoltam komolyan!
Not be-angry-you(imp.), not meant-I seriously!
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way!
fontos – important
furcsa / fura – weird
humoros – humorous, funny
felszínes – superficial
komolyan – seriously
komolytalan – unserious, not serious
laza – easy-going
megfontolt – prudent (person)
őszinte – honest
vicces – funny
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)