Az egypetéjű ikrek között szinte semmi különbség nincs.
There is almost no difference between identical twins.
[The one-egg-celled twins between almost nothing difference not-exists.]
Nem látom a különbséget a kettő között.
I don’t see the difference between the two.
[not see-I the difference(acc.) the two between.]
egyforma – identical
hasonló – similar (but not the same!)
hasonlóság – similarity
különb (valakinél / valaminél) – superior (to so. / sth.)
különbözet – differential amount
különböző, más – different
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)