cupboard, wardrobe, locker, closet
Zsuzsinak annyi ruhája van, hogy már semmi nem fér a szekrényébe.
Zsuzsi-for so many cloth-hers exists, that anymore nothing not fits the closet-hers-into.
Zsuzsi has so many clothes that nothing fits into her closet anymore.
Zárd el a laptopod a szekrénybe!
Lock-you(imp.) away the laptop-yours the locker-into!
Lock your laptop away into the locker!
beépített – built-in
bútor – furniture
fiók – drawer
kredenc – lauder
polc – shelf
ruhaakasztó – clothhanger
szekrényajtó – closet door
vitrin – glass cabinet
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!