personal, in person
Szeretnék veled személyesen beszélni.
Like-would-I with-you personally to-speak.
I’d like to speak to you in person.
Személyes sértésnek vette, hogy megkértem, hogy beszéljen halkabban.
Personal insult-as took-it-he/she, that asked-I-him/her, that talk-shall-she/he more-quietly.
He/she took it as a personal insult that I asked him/her to speak more quietly.
bizalmas – confidential
bizalom – trus
nyilvános – public (adj.)t
nyitott – open
személy – person
személytelen – impersonal
titkos – secret (adj.)
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)