The incredible quiet HULK.
Szeretek halk háttérzene mellett tanulni.
I like to study with a quiet background music.
[Like-I quiet background-music next-to study.]
Úgy is hallanálak, ha halkabban beszélnél.
I’d hear also if you’d talk more quietly.
[So too hear-would-you-I, if quieter-y talk-would-you.]
hangos – loud
suttog – to whisper
ordít / kiabál – to scream
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)