Kiskoromban több hangszeren is játszottam.
As a kid I played multiple instruments.
[Little-age-my-in more instruments even played.]
A zenekar sok különböző hangszerből áll.
An orchestra consists of lots of various instruments.
[The orchestra many various instrument-out-of stands.]
zenekar – orchestra
karmester – conductor
koncert – concert
hegedű – violin
brácsa – viola
zongora – piano
dob – drum
furulya – flute
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!