currently, momentarily, as of now
Jelenleg nem vállalok új ügyfeleket.
Currently not accept-I new customers(acc.).
Currently I don’t accept new customers.
Jelenleg itthon vagyok, de mindjárt megyek el.
Right-now at-home am-I, but soon go-I away.
I’m at home right now but I’ll leave soon.
azonnal – right now
jelen – present
jelen idő – present tense
jövő – future
később – later
mindjárt – soon
most – now
mostanában – nowadays
múlt – past
régen – a long time ago
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!