MAX likes to copy A LOT.
A másolat soha nem olyan jó, mint az eredeti.
A copy is never as good as the original.
[The copy never not as good, as the original.]
Az álom az a valóság, ami a fejünkben zajlik.
Dreams are the reality that play in our heads.
[The dream that the reality, which the head-ours plays.]
másol – to copy
sokszorosít – to duplicate
Not to be confused with:
más – different
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)