He is a real artist, he played in many MOVIES.
A művészethez nem csak kitartás, hanem tehetség is kell.
For the arts, you not only need perseverance but also talent.
[The arts-for not just perseverance, but talent also need.]
A művészek egyedien gondolkodnak.
Artists think a in a really special way.
[The artists inventively think.]
művészlélek – someone with an “artistic soul” – used for somehow “special”, pensive, inventive and scattered people. Literally “artists-soul”.
mű – piece of art (n.), but also: artificial (adj.)
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)