Már csak a telefonomon lévő naptárt használom.
Yet just the phone-my-on being calendar use-I.
I only use the calendar on my phone.
Naptár nélkül el lennék veszve.
Calendar without away would-I-be lost.
I’d be lost without a calendar.
év – year
falinaptár – wall calendar
határidőnapló – appointment diary
hónap – month
időpont – appointment
jegyez – to note
leír – to write down
megbeszélés – meeting
megjegyez – to remember
nap – day
naponta – daily
napló – diary
számontart – to keep track
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)