Tökéletes volt ez a hétvége; végig sütött a nap.
Perfect was this the weekend; end-until shined the sun.
This weekend was perfect; the sun was shining the whole time.
Senki sem tökéletes.
Nobody neither perfect.
csúcs – peak (colloq.: amazing, awesome)
fejleszt – to develop
fejlődik – to develop, to improve
hiányos – deficient, flawed
hiba – mistake, fault
hibátlan – faultless
javít – to fix, to repair
jó – good
kiváló – outstanding
legjobb – best
legrosszabb – worst
tökéletlen – imperfect
tökély – perfectness
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)