A környezet miatt próbálok kevesebb papírt használni.
The environment because-of try-I less paper(acc.) to-use.
I’m trying to use less paper because of the environment.
A legtöbb ember már nem papírra írja a jegyzeteit.
The most people yet not paper-onto writes the note-theirs.
Most people don’t write their notes on paper anymore.
cetli – slip (piece of paper)
fehér – white
fest – to paint
hullámpapír – corrugated board
ír – to write
jegyzet – note
nyomtat – to print
nyomtató – printer
rajzol – to draw
karton – cardboard
papírvékony – thin as paper
vékony – thin
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)