Let’s play a board game on the TABLE!
A klasszikus táblák szerepét egyre inkább átveszik a digitális prezentációk.
Classical blackboards are getting more and more replaced by digital presentations.
[The classical blackboards role(acc.) more-and-more over-take the digital presentations.]
Az utcatáblák teljesen egységesek Budapesten.
The street signs are completely uniform in Budapest.
[The street-signs completely uniform Budapest-on.]
tábla csoki – bar of chocolate
közlekedési tábla – road sign
játéktábla – the board of a board game
községtábla – town sign
utcatábla – street sign
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)