also: nature, personality of a person
A természetben lenni a legjobb dolog egy napsütéses napon.
Being in nature is the best thing to do on a sunny day.
[Thenature-on be the best thing a sunny day-on]
A barátom nagyon érdekes természetű ember.
My boyfriend has a very interesting personality.
[The boyfriend-my very interesting personality-ish person.]
természetesen – of course, naturally
terem – to grow (fruits & vegetables) – i.e. they grow by themselves
termeszt – to grow (fruits and vegetables) – i.e. you grow them
személyiség – personality
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)