Utálom, ha valaki csal játék közben.
Hate-I, if someone cheats game in-between.
I hate if someone cheats at a game.
Aki csal, az hazudik is.
Who cheats, that lies too.
Those who cheat lie as well.
álnok – deceitful
csalóka – deceptive
csábít – to tempt away
csábító – tempting
elcsal – to entice away, to tempt away
hamis – fake
hazudik – to lie
hazug – liar
hű – faithful
hűtlen – unfaithful
játékszabály – rules of the game
kicsal – to elicit, to decoy a person out
megcsal – to cheat on so. (your partner)
mű – artificial
rászed – to outwit sb. / to finesse sb.
sarlatán – charlatan
szabály – rule
szélhámos – impostor, conman
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)