Ebben a játékban mindig én vagyok az utolsó.
This-in the game-in always I am-I the last.
I’m always the last in this game.
Ez lesz az utolsó vizsgám.
This will-be the last exam-my.
This will be my last exam.
első – first
elsőre – for the first time
hátsó – the one in the back
uccsó – colloquial way of saying “utolsó” (only in spoken language)
utolér – to catch up
utoljára – for the last time
utolsó akarat – last will
utolsó vacsora – the last supper
vesztes – loser
vég – end
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)