THE BOOZE is in the box.
Az egész életem belefér egy dobozba.
My whole life fits into one box.
[The whole life-my in-fits one box-in.]
Nince költözés doboz nélkül.
No move can take place without boxes.
[Doesn’t-exist move box without.]
bedobozol – “to inbox” – to put things into boxes
karton – cardboard box
szatyor – plastic bag
táska – a handbag
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)