to develop, to improve
Egész életünkben fejlődünk.
We develop for our whole life.
[Whole life-ours-in develop-we.]
A gyerekek csak egy egészséges háztartásban tudnak jól fejlődni.
Children can only develop in a good way in a healthy household.
[The children only a healthy household-in can-they good to-develop.]
csökken – to decrease
fej – head
fejlődés – development
fejlődő ország – developing country
javul – to improve, to become better
növekszik – to grow
rosszabbodik – to worsen
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)