A gerincproblémák sokszor hátfájáshoz vezetnek.
Spine problems often lead to back pain.
[The spine-problems often back-oain-to lead-they.]
A mozgás fontos, hogy idősebb korunkra is hajlákony maradjon a gerincünk.
Exercise is important so that our spine can stay agile even at our advanced age.
[The exercise important, that older age-ours-on as-well agile stay-should(imp.) the spine-ours..]
borda – rib
csigolya – vortex
gerincferdülés – spinal curvature
gerinctelen – spineless (fig.)
gerincvelő – spinal cord
hátfájás – back pain
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)