The key to a COOL and Chill day is sunshine.
A boldogság kulcsa a pozitív gondolkodás.
The key to happiness is positive thinking.
[The happiness key-of is the positive thinking.]
Már megint elhagytam valahol a lakáskulcsomat.
I’ve lost the keys to my flat again somewhere.
[Already again lost-I somewhere the flat-key-my.]
zár – lock
lakat – padlock
ajtó – door
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)