Pesten már hét forintért lehet nyomtatni fekete-fehéren.
In Budapest you can print for only 7HUF in black and white.
[Pest-on already seven forint-for possible print black-white-on.]
Csak akkor nyomtatok bármit, ha nagyon muszáj.
I only print anything if it’s really necessary.
[Only then print-I anything(acc.), if very obligatory.]
fekete-fehér – black and white
lézer – laser
nyom – to push
nyomtató – printer
papír – paper
színes – colored
tinta – ink
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)