OHWAD Weekend Challenge (#106)
It is Sunday and therefore time for our Sunday Summary, or as we call it:
The OHWAD Weekend Challenge
Challenge yourself and take the quiz below in order to repeat this week’s words.
(If you have to cheat, here are the links to this week’s words 1 2 3 4 5.)
And now try to build a sentence with the words.
Be creative and let your inner genius shine, it doesn’t’ matter if the sentence doesn’t’ make sense from a logical point of view. It is all about having fun and giving your curious brain new end exciting possibilities to anchor the new words in your memory.
We hope you rocked the thing, or at least had some fun!
And don’t forget to let us know your special sentence in the comments below!
As a reward, you will never ever forget these five words again ?
Wanna learn more?
- How to Learn Hungarian – The Ultimate Guide
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
A szakács bámulta a vonzó munkatársát, akinek célja az volt, hogy egy bizonyos penészt fűszerként használjon, hátha így sikerülne a leves ízét jobbá tennie, meg esetleg majd fizetésemelést is kapnia.