The SAHARA iS very dry.
Andalúzia Európa egyik legszárazabb vidéke.
Andalusia is one of the driest regions of Europe.
[Andalusia Europe one driest regions-of.]
Jobban szeretem a száraz időt, mint a nedveset.
I like a dry wetter much better than a humid one.
[Better like-I the dry weather(acc.), than the humid.]
nedves – humid, moist
vizes – wet
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)