Bízom az életben, és hogy minden jóra fordul.
Trust-I the life-in, and that everything good-onto turns.
I trust in life and that everything will work out in the end.
Nem tudok már bízni a férjemben.
Not can-I anymore to-trust the husband-my-in.
I cannot trust my husband anymore.
bizakodik – to feel confident, to be hopeful
bizalom – trust
bizonytalan – insecure, uncertain
biztonság – safety, security
biztos – sure, definite
csalódást okoz – to disappoint
csalódik – to get disappointed
elvár – to expect
magabiztos – confident
megcsal – to cheat on so.
szándék – intention
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)