easy, simple (not used for weight!)
Az élet unalmas, ha egyszerű.
The life boring, if simple.
Life is boring if it’s simple.
Szerintem egyszerű lesz ez a vizsga.
I-think easy will-be this the exam.
I think this exam will be easy.
bonyolult – complicated
egyoldalú – onesided
együgyű – brainless, spoony
egyszerűen – simply
könnyed – easygoing
könnyű – easy (also for weight)
nehéz – hard, difficult, heavy (also for weight)
összetett – complex
Not to be confused with:
egyszer – once
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- How to Learn Hungarian – The Ultimate Guide
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)