tool, device, means
A cél szentesíti az eszközt.
The end justifies the means.
[The goal sanctifies the means(acc.).]
Minden eszközöm megvan ahhoz, hogy felmásszak a Mount Everestre.
I have all necessary tools for climbing Mount Everest.
[All tool-my exists that-to, that climb-should-I the Mount Everest-on.]
használ – to use, to be of use
hozzávaló – ingredients
módszer – methodology
segítség – help
szerszám – tools (like hammer, screwdriver, etc.)
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)