Azzal a feltétellel jövök, hogy segítesz nekem holnap pakolni.
That-with the condition-with come-I, that help-you for-me tomorrow to-pack.
I’ll come under the condition that you help me pack tomorrow.
Feltétel nélkül szeretlek.
Condition without love-I-you.
I love you unconditionaly.
feltételez – to assume
feltétlenül – in any case, anyhow, definitely
fenntartás – reservation (used for having reservations about sth.)
határidő – deadline
kikötés – restriction, clause
követel – to demand
követelmény – demand (n.)
szabály – rule
teljesít – to fulfil
ultimátum – ultimatum
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- How to Learn Hungarian – The Ultimate Guide
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: The 10 Most Important Hungarian Verbs (and how to Use them)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)