to concern, to touch
ThE RENT is nothing to be concerned with.
A gazdasági válság majdnem mindenkit érint.
An economic crisis concerns almost everyone.
[The economic crisis almost everyone(acc.) concerns.]
Egy érintés néha többet ér, mint egy szó.
Sometimes, a touch is worth more than a word.
[A touch sometimes more(acc.), than one word.]
fog – to hold
tart – to hold & to back someone
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)