A barátaim a hétköznapi hőseim.
The friends-my the weekday-ish heroes-my.
My friends are my everyday heroes.
Mindannyiunkban ott él egy hős.
Each-one-of-us-in there lives a hero.
There is a hero living in each one of us.
bátor – brave
gyáva – coward (adj.)
Hősök tere – the famous Heroes Square in Budapest
hőstett – heroic feat
magabiztos – self-confident
szuperhős – superhero
Did you like today’s word? Do you have a favourite memory hook for it or do you get it into your brain in a completely different way? Did we miss something in the explanation?
Share your thoughts, word visualizations or learning tips below in the comments and remember, the more you use a new word, the easier it will stick in your memory!
Wanna learn more?
- FREE Course: The Fast Lane to Understand Hungarian!
- Smart Hungarian Audio Course: Finally Understand Natural, Spoken Hungarian!
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Learn the Hungarian Present Tense (in 30 Minutes)
- Mini Hungarian Lesson: Everything You Need to Know about “Meg”
- 23 Awesome Hungarian Words that Don’t Exist in English
- 35 Good Reasons You Should Bother Learning Hungarian
- Learn Hungarian Passively: 8 Ways to integrate Hungarian into your Everyday-Life
- Learn the Hungarian Numbers in 9 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)
- Learn the Hungarian Alphabet in 4 Easy Steps (with Pronunciation)